Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Best of Bath & Body Poll~WE'RE IN...VOTE FOR US!!!

I can hardly believe this but our Pink Sugah! Bubbly Bath Powder has made it into The Storque's Best of Bath & Body Poll! I can hardly contain myself. We recently reformulated this product to make it more softening and moisturizing with the addition of Jojoba Oil and a special milk blend.

At times when I first started this back in November 2008, I often thought, "what did I get myself into." Only because things were moving so slowly for us online. But through hard work LOTS of networking, and most importantly, my awesome client base, we are growing pretty quickly. I am just thrilled beyond words....thanks to everyone! Now go vote.....

http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=32

No comments:

Post a Comment