Wednesday, March 3, 2010

IT'S BACK!!! By popular demand!

At the constant insistence of a very dear friend & some of my soap lovin' customers, I have decided to bring back the soap! Hopefully one of them will chime in here, but I can tell you that I used my own soap and the soap of one other seller. Once you use homemade or handmade soap over the stuff you buy commercially made at the big stores, you will never go back! Commercially made soap is loaded with detergents, you know, the stuff you wash your clothes with. Those detergents can be harsh on your skin leaving you dry and in some cases itchy too. My soap has a blend of jojoba, sunflower, borage & rice bran oils for extra moisturizing benefits.

Look for soap to begin re-appearing on the website over the next two weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment