Friday, February 19, 2010

Scent Shots!!!


I started on a quest to only buy candles and wax melts from independent chandlers. I found one chandler that I absolutely loved but she closed her store leaving me candle-less. so I purchased many candles from different people only to disappointed by what I received. Either the throw was lacking, or, the candle burned poorly leaving much of my money (wax) stuck to the sides of the glass untouched by the flame.


So being the mad scientist that I am and with the help of some very good friends, I have found the perfect formula for my Scent Shots. My first tester, shown in the pic above scented in Girl Next Door, that I started burning 3 weeks ago is still in the burner and is still smelling up my home....that's 3 weeks later! Visit the store to buy yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment